Frequently Asked Question
Last Updated 3 years ago
- Goto "Settings"
- scroll to "Password and Accounts"
- Select "Add Account"
- Select "Microsoft Exchange"
- Enter your email address. Enter Description (or take the default). Click on Next
- It should ask for "Configure Manually" or "Sign In". Select Sign In
- Select Work or school account
- Enter your password
- You should see your email address with a check mark next to it.
- Select the folder you wish to sync (ie. Mail, Contacts, Calendars, etc.). Click on Save
- Once you are back at the "passwords and accounts" screen, you are finished
- Goto the "Mail" app to see your new emails.